Garage doors are simple machines. They go up, down, up, down, over and over, year after year—until suddenly they don’t work anymore. Fortunately, that simple function usually makes for relatively simple garage door repairs. Unfortunately, sometimes, even reliable old garage doors bite the dust or need major repairs. That’s where we come into the picture.
Have a Broken Garage Door?
Broken garage doors can be the result of many years of use, accidents, weather, and simply old age. Whatever the case, utilizing a garage door that doesn’t offer full functionality can be a serious danger to your safety.
Or, perhaps you can’t even use your garage door because the function is compromised by a broken component. If this is the case, you may be leaving your home or business easily penetrable to robbers. In either situation, it’s best to seek a repair solution as soon as possible to address the issue. We are here to help you get back to enjoying the use of your garage door.
There for you When you Need us Most for Emergency Garage Door Repairs
We understand the safety concerns that a broken garage door can place upon you. So, we make sure to be available for repair jobs every day. Our emergency repair promise means that we can be there to repair a garage door the same day you call. This way, you don’t have to go a full day without a fully functional garage door solution. And, you won’t have to worry about the safety concerns having a non-functional door can place on your employees or family for very long. That’s our promise to you!
High-Quality Hardware and Repair Parts
We only utilize top-rated manufacturers for all of our repair and replacement parts for garage doors. This way, you can be certain that your garage door repair is repaired with not only great service but great parts. We also promise that your garage will function as it should for years to come. Whether you need a replacement spring, garage door tracks, new cables, or even new weatherstripping, we’ve got the parts to get your garage door back to functioning properly.
Maintenance for Garage Door Upkeep
A garage door consists of many different components. And, if even one of these over 300 components are not working or needs replacing, it could jeopardize the entirety of the garage door structure. When this happens, it’s possible to need to invest in repair and could even result in needing a complete garage door replacement. To keep up with safety efforts and save money in the long run, it’s suggested that garage door systems are maintained and tuned up annually. Here at At Your Service Garage Doors, we offer both a safety check and tune-up for our clients at a low cost. This safety check and tune-up include inspecting all of the parts that make up the functionality of your garage door. And, adjusting, re-balancing, lubricating, and testing these parts as needed. If it’s found that any of your garage door components need replacing, we can also offer a low cost for the purchase of these parts and install of said parts while we’re conducting the maintenance and tune-up service.
Basic Garage Door Repairs, Maintenance and Quick Fixes
If your garage door is functioning well, you can probably keep it working that way if you follow a simple inspection and maintenance routine. These tips should also correct problems that may be just beginning to appear:
- Examine the rollers and tracks on the garage door. If you can’t remember the last time you cleaned them, now is the time to clean the rollers and tracks with a good brushing and to lubricate the rollers and axles. The bearings on rollers can also wear out; replace any rollers that don’t operate smoothly.
- Tighten any hardware. The tracks that guide the rollers on an overhead garage door are assembled in sections and attached to the garage with brackets. Make sure all of the sections are well secured and that the screws and bolts that hold the brackets are tight.
- Check all cables and pulleys. Spring-operated garage doors have cables and pulleys that may wear out over time. Frayed cables and damaged pulleys need to be replaced—a job best done by professionals.
- Test the door balance. A garage door only requires only a few pounds of pressure to move it up and down. If springs wear out and lose their resiliency, a power garage door opener will need to work extra hard to lift the door. This will quickly wear out the motor on the opener. Replacing worn-out springs is usually a job for a professional technician.
- Test the auto reverse feature. Garage door openers are designed to automatically reverse and lift the door if it encounters an obstacle on the way down to the floor. If this feature isn’t working correctly, the heavy door poses a safety hazard and the door opener should be repaired or replaced.
Garage door repairs don’t have to cost a fortune, nor do they have to take forever. When you go with an experienced garage door repair company – you get top notch work and quality customer service. We show up, we get the job done, and we do it right – the first time! Our pricing is reasonable and fair. Our clients rave about our work and always refer us to their friends and family. That’s a true testament to a job well done!
Contact us for Your Garage Door Repair Needs
Whether you want to make sure your garage door is working as it should or you know that you need replacement parts and repair, we’re “At Your Service”! Call us today to tell us about your garage door repair needs at (561) 846-2378. Or, simply contact us right from our website for non-emergency related consultations and a free, no obligation quote.